Dear friends and supporters,
in 2008 we started to bring people from all over the world together in Dresden during Christmas time. The highlight of each X-MAS Tram is our Buddy program. Saxon citizens offer different activities during Christmas time and winter to people that are new in Dresden and foreign students, so that no one has to celebrate Christmas alone.
Due to the current situation we would like to ask all christmas buddies to respect the hygiene measures. Possibly it can be reasonable to postpone events into the next year. You can find alternatives conform to Corona below the table.
Please stay save and healthy!
Here are some suggestions:
- classic: to luge/ cross-country skiing/ skate
- cuddly picnic with some mulled wine or eggnog
- bread on a stick at the campfire
- bike tour
- sightseeing to get to know Dresden or Meißen
- visit the game reserve in Moritzburg
For the own castle:
- Dirty Santa
- doing handicrafts with christmas decoration
- baking christmas chocolates
- visit a museum online
… and for those who would like to try something new:
- private mulled wine tasting
- playing frisbee
- cooking live via internet
- online games evening
- beer pong
If you want to support our project with decorations, food or money, please contact us here.